Saturday, November 10, 2012

Task 3-3 Reflection

1.    What ideas have you contributed to your team this week?

I got my team started on ideas for our scenario and we've worked on adding more details to our scenario.

2.    What role did you play on your team this week?

I was in charge of writing/keeping track of our guiding thoughts.


3.    How did you encourage and support your team members this week?

By giving little comments/encouragement like "great idea," "you did a good job on that," or "I like that idea." I helped support my team by getting my part done on time and sending a member the chat log from a meeting she was unable to attend.

4.    Did the group have any questions or problems this week?

We apparently forgot the part about including technology to assist our students in their learning, but I think we've got that fixed now.



No comments:

Post a Comment